• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Pics Of My HUGE Leopard Gecko

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I just took some new pics of Godzilla walking around in my lap. I seriously don't know why he's so big. Even if i cut back on his food, he's still a chubby wubby little guy. I really hope he doesn't have any health problems or anything. It's freaky. My other adult male is like half his size.. I've never even seen a Tokay bigger than him. Anyway, here he is:

ZILLAGIANT001.jpg

ZILLAGIANT006.jpg

ZILLAGIANT002.jpg

ZILLAGIANT005.jpg

ZILLAGIANT003.jpg

ZILLAGIANT007.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
dude he is huge!!! can you get a pic of him next to a ruler for a better size comparison?

nice gecko!!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
haha that things huge! It makes me laugh every time I look at it, its so big. Congrats on feeding it VERY WELL since you've had it.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I'm sure he didn't eat the other one.. lol. I don't keep 'em together since they're both male. I've actually been a little concerned about his size and have been trying to get him to lose a little bit of weight(don't want him to get any health problems..), but it's not working in the slightest bit, as you can see.. heh. I'm starting to think that he might just be a "Giant", even though he was sold to me as a normal. He's the first lizard i ever got, so i got him from a pet shop that didn't really know a whole lot about them.. So i guess it's possible. Maybe the 80 bucks i spent on him there was a deal afterall.. haha

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's....i dunno what to say, that's just amazing!
Hope he ends up ok!
He's probably fine.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
When I first got interested in reptiles, about 14 years ago, I managed a pet store. We were only getting WC leopard geckos at that time and I remember them being larger than most geckos that we see today. We'd get leopards in that were as large as yours. Very impressive animal, indeed. Congrats!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
yeah he is puff!! i wana see more pics of him and his cage. post some more pics for us CaseyUndead!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus