• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Pics LOOK!! ENJOY

leoares27

5 Year Member
:mrgreen:
bones08.jpg

bones08_2.jpg

bones2_08.jpg

bones_swim08.jpg

bonesbath08.jpg

And here is a pic of my 4 year old hamming it up for the camera...
ben08.jpg

here is my albino burm...
dozer08.jpg

This pic is isn't great, but for some reason, I really like it...it is taken through the glass... (dirty outside :) )

And here is my Beardie, hannibal...

hannibal08.jpg

leoares27

5 Year Member
What do crosses look like? Argentine and Colombian cross?

I handle bones (my argentine) once a day and he is still pretty skiddish. I took him outside today (he stayed in my arms) and he freaked out...tried to run away, jump off of me...
so, i took him back in lol...and he was fine...but he is still a little jumpy for being held everyday...still raises his back at me sometimes and once in a while, will pretend to whip his tail at me. He is about 11 months old give or take. I've heard about the "stage" they go through...
any thoughts?
I just moved him to a bigger cage today (after the outside thing) I'm hoping this helps...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980