• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Kenyan Sand Boa

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I got a small male kenyan sand boa this morning, he is a nuclear morph. He has a very high contrast orange, so I'm going to name him Nuke.
I got him from Reptile Kings, they are great people to work with.
I don't have any pictures or a video yet. But I'll let you suffer over the fact that it's a beautiful little sandy.

Markie

5 Year Member
Fun! I love sand boas.. I had one, but it got out like, a week after I got it and I never found it :( Can't wait for pics!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We had one for about a year. Never saw it much other than it's nose sticking out of the substrate. It got out once and we didn't notice for possibly 3 days because we never saw it. It was a great eater until it hit 1 year old and then it got finicky and finally would only take live mice.

Looking forward to pictures!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You'll have to get something else and provide some clues.

Maybe I'll start a poll to guess how many eggs our Blue Tegu lays.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long