1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

New keeper

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Reptilianlove, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Reptilianlove

Reptilianlove New Member

Hi all,

Joined the forums to help better educate myself on the species. My name is Jessica. I currently own 17 reptiles (also dogs, cats and small animals) which I mostly rescue from neglectful situations or cruelty. I currently own a Colombian Tegu named Nebula who is just under a year old. I work for a humane society in Michigan and we rescued her from under someone’s porch in July. I haven’t had her long, but she’s been super challenging, as I mostly keep Bearded Dragons. I am learning more and more things about her and hoping this will be the place where I can get answers to my many questions.

-JM
    EnjoysWine likes this.
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome. Lucky tegu. helpful site here.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Hi .... Sounds like you have your hands full ....lol.... The forum is full of great tips and people with great experiences and info.