• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New indoor pond for my RES's

Jason

5 Year Member
I'm so happy with the way it came out! It's nice to see an idea become a reality. And the turtles love it :D

pond.jpg

Jason

5 Year Member
the pond part is 100gallons, the platform is a 6' square with a corner cut off.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Dude that is really creative, that must really look cool in the room its in when you have guess over. How many turtles are you keeping in there? Any fish?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Makes me wish I was a turtle. It looks like paradise, haha... Build me one of those and I'll stock up on turtles.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
That is a hell of a turtle pond. I am extremely impressed. Your turtles are lucky to have a pet-parent who loves them so much! What types of turtles do you have?

HPIZZLE

we did something alot like this aswell, however yours turned out much better than mine lol.

i bet your turts love it!

Jason

5 Year Member
I've got 4 smaller read ear sliders and a small river cooter in there right now. they may eventually grow out of it, sadly...
I put 10 feeder goldfish in with them, I've tried feeding them fish before and they didn't pay them any attention, so with any luck they'll last a while :)

Oh, and if anyone is located in AZ and would like custom habitats made for them; I am for hire:D Just for an idea of pricing: this cost me about $500 in materials and a day and a half of labor. I'm not looking to get rich from it (yet...), so deals can be made. I can go fancy or simple, whatever fits your budget

Johnnydr

I am 300% jealous. Turtles hold a very special place in my heart. I LOVE tegus, but turtles are my research subjects/passion. I want a replica when I own a house.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980