• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new here

steve

5 Year Member
hey all my name is Steve i live in Kentucky. i went into the pet store yesterday and saw this beautiful black and white tegu shes about 1.5 - 2 feet in length, haven't actually measured her yet, my girlfriend bought her for me today and we took her home shes been on the explore all evening.
we got a enclosure for her that was on craigs list i need to modify it a little and clean it up, it housed a iguana.
i will be a sponge here to learn all i can.
I Have read through a few sites on care already but i like to talk to actual owners to refine the information.
i had 2 green iguanas for a number of years my female passed away early this year and my male passed away at the age of 16 just 2 months ago. i wasent sure i wanted another reptile but when i saw her yesterday i fell in love instantly.
i look forward to learning all i can and she will get the best care that money and love can buy :-D

axeslinger39

5 Year Member
Hi Steve!Welcome!I too am sorry for your iguana's and the B&W Tegus's are a great animal.I have had lots of questions resolved here and so will you.Hope youe new Tegus has a long & happy life with you..Axe

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Welcome Steve, I only have had my Columbian Tegu a couple of months, and like you, did my own research. Them pet stores barely know enough at times to even tie their shoes lol I agree this is the best site for Tegus. Real life experience here all the way. The best way. And awesome you've got a tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029