• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New guys

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! They are TINY and I think the Chacoan has MBD pretty bad. There's a lot of twitching in his back legs so I need to work on that. The little black and white is so curious and social its funny. Here are the pix
tegu001.jpg

tegu003.jpg

tegu004.jpg

tegu005.jpg

tegu006.jpg

tegu008.jpg

tegu007.jpg

tegu009.jpg

Sorry...I went a little pic crazy. lol

And a couple of shots with Coco for size camparison...man looking at her now I can sure tell that she has grown A LOT. Mom thinks that when I got her she was the size of the b&w and I think she's right. 15 inches.

tegu010.jpg

tegu011.jpg

Sorry there are a few of the B&W in there too

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
woops those didnt work, so I'll give it another shot

Both of em
tegu001.jpg

tegu003.jpg

The B&W
tegu005.jpg

tegu006.jpg

tegu004.jpg

The Extreme
tegu007.jpg

tegu008.jpg

tegu009.jpg

All three of them
tegu010.jpg

tegu011.jpg

I never realized how big Coco really was until I compared her to these guys

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
I'm pretty sure the B&W will do just fine. He's eatn 3 crix already, and is pretty active...also fearless. lol. The Chacoan hasn't eatn he is a little lethargic and his back legs have been twitching abit, but I'll get the little guys into the plump little things they should be

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Actualy i think they're pretty skinny...coco is beefy[the red] the other two...they're not too bad, but not fat either

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
I'm pretty sure the B&W will do just fine. He's eatn 3 crix already, and is pretty active...also fearless. lol. The Chacoan hasn't eatn he is a little lethargic and his back legs have been twitching abit, but I'll get the little guys into the plump little things they should be

And you got them from marxxx, right? Told ya they'd be sick....

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yep...actualy they really aren't THAT bad. Ya they're not great I'll admit, but the B&W eats fine and is EXTREMLEY friendly. The Chacoan may have MBD, but that doesn't stop him from exploring. They do need some beefing up, but they're not as bad as I expected

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They do not look that skinny to me either, but they do look a bit small for their age. I am glad to see they have a good home now!! :)

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Small doesnt begin to describe them...they're TINY. The B&W is only 17 inches with his tail. The chacoan bodily wise is bigger, but he's also scared of just about everything. lol. He starts twitching whenever I walk by or go to move him a bit(he keeps gettn stuck behing the water dish. No aggression from him just...really scared right now.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats...photobucket has been funny lately. When you originally posted I was able to see the pictures and then I came back later and you had to repost.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
ya...idk it was just kind of wierd so i just decided to repost pix. lol. gotta say the chacoan is starting to scare me on his MBD issues. He's got it REAL bad. He is starting to have trouble using his back legs, and when I pick him up the bottom can face all the way forward. Tommorow I plan on taking him outside in the sun so he can get some D3 and thought about giving him some oral injections of calcium, but I'm a little hesitant on that part so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980