• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Guy Here

benjaminbs

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, New to the scene here. So I had a strange day about three weeks ago. My roommate calls me while I am at work and is really excited about this "Monitor" lizard he found in the driveway. Well come to find out that when I got home I knew it was not a Monitor but I didn't know what species it actually was. So about five minutes later as I Began to research I found that I had obtained a Black and White tegu. I own a Snow Corn snake and California King, and I have had past history with other lizard breeds, So I went to the Local reptile shop and had a quick chat with him about anyone missing any Tegu's in the area, He said that a couple had called about three weeks prior but he had no Idea how to contact them, so I gave him my information so that if they called him they could get ahold of me...

...A long story short, I have made no contact with the owners unfortunately, And I am sure they are so bummed. But I am now a happy owner of my first Tegu.

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Welcome to tegutalk man, glad you found the little guy your gunna love him if you do descide to keep him read up though.

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Where do you live Benjamin? We actually have another member here who just lost they're little guy. I can't imagine losing mine, either way I congrats on both the new tegu and being responsible enough to look for the original owner.

benjaminbs

5 Year Member
Well I Live in Bend, OR. Really hot here right now. Umm.... yeah got my guy on a schedule now, he gets up at about 11 am every day and I bring him out for a little fun time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont