• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new gu today

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
I just got a new little fella from bobby, how long does it take a b/w to reach 22 inches. this fella is huge compared to what i was expecting, no complaints just curious. put up pics tomorrow.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
mikecrowder23 said:
I just got a new little fella from bobby, how long does it take a b/w to reach 22 inches. this fella is huge compared to what i was expecting, no complaints just curious. put up pics tomorrow.

My extreme giant that I've had 2 days past two months, hatched on June 10, 2009, best I can tell (as he was not perfectly straight today) measures in at 23".

...Jefroka

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
bobby said he was born on june 29 which makes him just over 8 wks and he is over 22 inches, is that normal for a b/w and do b/w usually get the little black nose. but he is a perfect little gentleman, he hasn't skipped a beat, he eats very well and doesn't mind just hanging out.

2n99np2.jpg

ml1iew.jpg

6ie2v4.jpg

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
Hes great looking tegu. I like it when they have black markings on their faces/ nose ect.If hes a regular b&w (not extreame) he should get to 30+ inches by next summer.just feed him/her all he can eat. mine was about 10" last summer when i got him and is now over 30" total lenght.mine even hybernated from october 2008 till april 2009 did not eat or drink anything during hybernation.

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
I think bobby said their names are jim and snow, not 100% on the second name. ask bobby how he's that big, i've only had him a couple of days, but he's a great little man, he doesn't mind being picked up and sat and watched tv beside me for an hour today. and thanks bobby he's a coold dude :bud

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike, he is a Whity Jam baby, no Snow there, he is 100% normal. And he is a nice size baby. :)

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
thanks for the correction, my mind seems to roam from time to time but yes he is a nice sized little fella. i can't wait til he gets older and has his big manly jowls. lol

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It will not be too long, he will be a big fellow before you know it.

BTW, did you come up with a name yet? I still like Itty Bitty, :p :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
mikecrowder23 said:
would love some good ideas for a name, i keep coming up blank.

Ok, I will try again, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shopsmallwords.com/index2.php?v=v1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shopsmallwords.com/index2.php?v=v1</a><!-- m -->

I am sorry mike, I could not help myself.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
thanks bobby i know you couldn't help your self that's why we just smile and nod.... lol, oh and yeah whoru i didn't notice the bowflex commercial until i put it up, so we know that you noticed the dude in the background more than the gu........ahhhhh. jk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.