• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New from Texas! get Tegu Tuesday!

TeguBlake

Hey guys! I might be new but i have been cree[/font]ping through this site for 3 weeks now and i am very exited to join your family. i own a Cali king snake, normal bearded dragon, 3 ball pythons, Columbia red tailed boa, and soon to be a Argentina giant from varnyard-herp-inc.com. i was supposed to get it Monday but it rained! then bobby had to go to the hospital so i wont be getting it until next Tuesday and i am very exited! id like to get to know every single one of yall so feel free to get a hold of me!:D

anelk002

5 Year Member
I was supposed to get mine in July but the weather, backed up on shipping and a bunch of stuff needless to say bobby still hasn't got me my Tegu. I just ordered from somewhere else bc of waiting 2 months

TeguBlake

anelk002 said:
I was supposed to get mine in July but the weather, backed up on shipping and a bunch of stuff needless to say bobby still hasn't got me my Tegu. I just ordered from somewhere else bc of waiting 2 months

well i was promised Monday. and if i don't get it after my third date then ill consider an alternative , but for now i am happy with his service for now.

KritterKeeper said:
TeguBlake said:
TeguBuzz said:
Lol. Good luck with that.

lol why good luck?

From what ive read bobby doesnt have a very good record of actually getting people their tegus..which i assume is why they said good luck

yeah if noticed that but i coughed up 350 dollars on Friday, not knowing that, but he has been good so far.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I said good luck because there are still people who haven't received their tegus from last year. I said good luck because Bobby keeps selling this years deposits but hasn't forked over many tegus. Thankfully, you didn't pay for a black and white or red, cause those haven't showed up at all. We've seen a handful of extremes this year.

TeguBlake

TeguBuzz said:
I said good luck because there are still people who haven't received their tegus from last year. I said good luck because Bobby keeps selling this years deposits but hasn't forked over many tegus. Thankfully, you didn't pay for a black and white or red, cause those haven't showed up at all. We've seen a handful of extremes this year.

wow, i really hope i get mine. but i have faith that i will.
im sorry for all you out there that didn't get one.

TeguBlake

tommylee22 said:
Don't worry, you'll get you tegu. Just give it time

thank you so much for giving me hope, i'm sure he is just really busy, not to mention he told more then one person including me he was in the hospital.
:huh:

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: New from Texas! get Tegu Tuesday!

TeguBlake said:
tommylee22 said:
Don't worry, you'll get you tegu. Just give it time

thank you so much for giving me hope, i'm sure he is just really busy, not to mention he told more then one person including me he was in the hospital.
:huh:

I wonder if in hospital from the stress or if some angry customer got to him??? Sheesh I hope nobody did anything stupid to him,no matter how angry they may be.me...I'm still waiting for argentine blk and wht I ordered in march...paid in full end of july.in the meantime I did get one locally in case Bobby doesn't come through...but my hope is he will eventually...and then I'll have 2 tegus.whatevers going on with him I'm praying it all gets straightened out soon for everybodys sake...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

i don't think anything like that happend. but im very exited for tuesday... i will post pictures. did any one else here from Mr. hill

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
i don't think anything like that happend. but im very exited for tuesday... i will post pictures. did any one else here from Mr. hill

No.I haven't recently.I may try calling tomorrow...I hate calling because I feel like I'm somehow acting impatient.but then if I don't call I'm just kind of leaving it to chance...ugh.frustrating.

TeguBlake

BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:

No.I haven't recently.I may try calling tomorrow...I hate calling because I feel like I'm somehow acting impatient.but then if I don't call I'm just kind of leaving it to chance...ugh.frustrating.

i understand what you mean, but he is a bushiness you know, if a costumer calls once a day to ask about a shipment, there is nothing wrong with that if they have paid in full. well if he has promised you any time. you see were im coming from?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:

i understand what you mean, but he is a bushiness you know, if a costumer calls once a day to ask about a shipment, there is nothing wrong with that if they have paid in full. well if he has promised you any time. you see were im coming from?

The problem is he just keeps saying soon.not a set time.when initially it was understood that the tegus are ready to ship 3 weeks after hatching.the email of their hatching was in june.he asked for payment balance in june.now its september... :(

TeguBlake

BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:
BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:

The problem is he just keeps saying soon.not a set time.when initially it was understood that the tegus are ready to ship 3 weeks after hatching.the email of their hatching was in june.he asked for payment balance in june.now its september... :(

oh wow, no set time:huh: that could mean any time:-/ well i was promised times...

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:
BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:

oh wow, no set time:huh: that could mean any time:-/ well i was promised times...

I'm happy for you that you got a date :rolleyes:

TeguBlake

and im sorry you didn't get one. call him tomarrow and ask if he can give you a date. leave a MSG, a short one, if he feels that its to long he might not respond to a long MSG. and he should respond to you in the hour. i haven't had a problem with him replying other then when he was in the hospital.:-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980