• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Form of Defence

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alpha has descovered a brilliant new way of trying to get away from me .........He calls it "**** on your dad" and I'm sure he finds it real funny where as I :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::tegu:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hopefully, on the positive side, if he'll sit there and just poop, I 'd think he is very trusting, even if socially insulting.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Unfortunately Walter.... I have a routine of getting him out and having a 5 / 10 min hold before I put him in the shower to poop... but now as I pick him up ans walk to the bathroom he tends to thrust and thrust until He sqeezes one out all over me.... I personally feel at the moment that it's deliberate so I put him back down faster (not that I do).

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Unfortunately Walter.... I have a routine of getting him out and having a 5 / 10 min hold before I put him in the shower to poop... but now as I pick him up ans walk to the bathroom he tends to thrust and thrust until He sqeezes one out all over me.... I personally feel at the moment that it's deliberate so I put him back down faster (not that I do).
Ah, very different situation.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Think this must have just being a coincidence for a few days or he was trying it on as it seams to have stopped now ....thankfully .....lol:cool::cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980