• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Extreme Giant pictures Neo.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Well Neo has been doing well. I am pretty sure he is hibernating. Here are some pictures of him. Thanks for looking.

IMG00392.jpg

IMG00407.jpg

IMG00433.jpg

IMG00428.jpg

IMG00430.jpg

IMG00368.jpg

IMG00405.jpg

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
last time i measured he was 18 but since then hes bulked up and is a eating machine lol so id say hes right around 22 23 inches ill post an update this week.
how tame is neo?

Richard21

5 Year Member
Haha your guy is still eating? Neo has stopped. Neo has been been pretty good so far but he gets spurts of speed from no where lol.

Crusher08

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
Haha your guy is still eating? Neo has stopped. Neo has been been pretty good so far but he gets spurts of speed from no where lol.

Just a question, are you using a fog machine, or an auto mister in his enclosure? Or is it your camera? I'm just curious, because if you are I was going to ask if they work very well? I was thinking of buying one for my tank.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Crusher08 said:
Richard21 said:

Just a question, are you using a fog machine, or an auto mister in his enclosure? Or is it your camera? I'm just curious, because if you are I was going to ask if they work very well? I was thinking of buying one for my tank.

No fog machine, just very humid in his enclosure. I think fog machines work best in small enclosures. But they do work.

Crusher08

5 Year Member
Sweet, what do you do to keep it so humid? My enclosure stays humid for only so long. I have to mist it like, numerous times.

BTW those are some awesome pictures of your gu! Very photogenic gu huh?

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
haha yeah lol its been nice weather here and i have it nice and warm in his cage hes eating 2small mice a week and some big caterpillars as well of some ground turkey with cod oil and some times an egg as a treat
ill post pics tomorrow

Richard21

5 Year Member
Crusher08 said:
Sweet, what do you do to keep it so humid? My enclosure stays humid for only so long. I have to mist it like, numerous times.

BTW those are some awesome pictures of your gu! Very photogenic gu huh?

Thanks man love how you edited the pictures. Very photogenic can't you tell? Well first I have half the enclosure covered by some plywood and I have some Sphagnum moss that stays moist forever it seems like. Its a great mix with eco earth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu