• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New boy

Wil

5 Year Member
Just picked him up on Monday. He is a good size boy too. Excuse the cell phone pics, I will eventually get pics with my camera.

Des2.jpg

Des.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry if this is straying from the OP but how are the red hatchlings doing?

Wil

5 Year Member
So far the few that I have are doing good. They have been slowing down though. Hopefully this coming season will be much better to me. I would really like to produce a bunch of them, I may just be a little biased but I think they are fantastic. lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man now thats a beast rite there, im a sucker for the black noses, wil im going to pm u about your gran canaris giant lizards

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks good,.. :D Long, Dark and Handsome. What's his story any history? I feel like I've seen him before.
No Quarantine?

He also reminds me of RamblinRoses boy.

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=10165&pid=100909#pid100909

Riplee

5 Year Member
lol I just find some older pictures of my black nose female....

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 2
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 3

Wil

5 Year Member
Laura,
Yes he is the one from GA. I had to work in Darrien Monday and picked him up in Savannah on the way.

Rich,
Thanks.

Bubblz,
Thanks, and yes he does look like Tonga(Rose's boy). He was purchased from Ben Siegel as a hatchling in '09' and was raised by one owner.
I quarantine on case by case basis. With his background there wasn't a real need to quarantine him, he has never been with another tegu, so I wanted to see how he did with probably the meanest one I have.

Wil

5 Year Member
Looks can be very deceiving. Lol
Riplee said:
lol I just find some older pictures of my black nose female....

Li,
You need to send her down here. Don't make me call my sister to come take her from you, Muskegon isn't far at all. lol

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wil said:
So far the few that I have are doing good. They have been slowing down though. Hopefully this coming season will be much better to me. I would really like to produce a bunch of them, I may just be a little biased but I think they are fantastic. lol

Well they are fantastic!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu