• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Names

pinto24

5 Year Member
What do you all plan naming your new giant hatchlings??

I'm thinking I'm going to name mine Bam-Bam. Anyone else care to share?

Filphfio

5 Year Member
Im thinkin about Ninjuh (Ninja) cause im probably going to be saying What up Ninjuh to him alot. I dunno though cause I dont know if i can say that all the time.

pinto24

5 Year Member
of course, here I am thinking I have an original name. Wait, you're in Ireland, the half way across the globe rule is totally in effect here. I should still be able to claim it as original, right?

jor71

5 Year Member
I am on the border of Deerfield Beach and Boca. I go to Orlando a few times a year, usually to Universal and sometimes to Disney.

jor71

5 Year Member
Ash is the man and I am a huge fan of all the Evil Dead films. You could not replace a guy like Bruce Campbell with anyone.

I just wish he did not do those Old Spice commercials :lol:

jor71

5 Year Member
I am going to see it once it is out. I read there will be a sequel called "My Name is Still Bruce". Have you ever seen Bubba Ho Tep? If not, it is a must see movie :)

Nero

5 Year Member
I give all my pets Roman names, usually after some of my favorite emperors, then I put a slash after their roman name and give them a normal name, pretty much all roman custom styles.

pinto24

5 Year Member
jor71 said:
I am going to see it once it is out. I read there will be a sequel called "My Name is Still Bruce". Have you ever seen Bubba Ho Tep? If not, it is a must see movie :)

Bubba Ho Tep is pretty funny to. I love when he goes off on a tantrum with the nurses. That guy can make anything funny

pinto24

5 Year Member
Nero said:
I give all my pets Roman names, usually after some of my favorite emperors, then I put a slash after their roman name and give them a normal name, pretty much all roman custom styles.

Any ideas for this guy?

Nero

5 Year Member
I named my columbian Caesar because Ceasar was a true butt kicker!! then I slashed his name and threw in Francis.

Nero

5 Year Member
I am a huge fan of Army of Darkness you should name it Ash and put one of your names in with it. Bruce Cambell rules!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980