• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

name

Dereks-Dragons

Trying to think of a name ahead of time since I'm HORRIBLE at picking names lol. I'm thinking maybe tundra? After either the truck or the geographical thing. Idk. Lol.any ideas?

fisheric

Yea, it was a joke from futurama. Fry's father names him Phillip...after the screwdriver.
I actually like Tundra. I might steal it.

I was gonna call my B&W who died Malcom reX, but since he died I dont feel right using his name. I dont have a name for the extreme yet.

Im thinking Tengu the tegu.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It'll come to you. I changed names a few times and even then I'm not entirely sure about it.
Rango was going to be Jack, like 3 fingered jack, but he only has 2 front toes... lolol.
Guru used to be Skwisgaar (off metalocalypse)
Gary.... He's always been gary.

kellen.watkins

I'm gonna rock vanilla for my extreme, its spposively female (only tike will tell) and the parents are blizzard and sugar, well dairy queens blizzards are made with sugar hence my baby tegu is vanilla flavored lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
One of the members here have a giant named tundra, my giants name is storm, iceXhail and snowXsleet are the grandparents and blizards the dad lol so i followed a family tradition

Neeko

My male is JD and my female is Carly. I enjoy reptiles more than people... Maybe I've worked retail to long. Their my friends and I treat them so.

Dirtydmc

herpgirl2510 said:
Mine are after trucks too chevy and Tonka.
one of my duaghters is due to be born any day now. Her name is Chevelle Ann.

Named my columbian Dozer. Thinking about naming my Argentine Zilla.

Draco D Tegu

Why not Yota? (Tundra = toYota).

Heck, it took me forever to get Gator his name, I kept switching it around until I stuck with Gator.

My female gu STILL doesn't have a good name, I've just been calling her "Baby" because nothing else comes to mind. And she's anything but (actually she's quite the female dog at times).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980