• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My WP reptile expo pics! Finally >_<!

Jer723

5 Year Member
I know its been a while but i got a few cool pics, it was so fun!!! Thats where i got my tegu. i will definately go to many more reptile expos. this was my first one, lol.

Chameleons
051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

059.jpg

Iguanas
058.jpg

061.jpg

Me and my sis petting an iguana!
060.jpg

Hope u guys liked them, i sure did!

hope it works, lol

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OMG! That is Dolly, the rescued Rhino iguana. I've met Dolly in person at her home and absolutely fell in love with her. I'm so glad to see that she is doing well.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Haha I like the second one up, the adults like, just stick your hand right there in it's mouth, thats how your supposed to pet every lizzard you see at a random reptile expo. Smart people

Jer723

5 Year Member
yea i know they kept on telling the kid not around the head but he didnt listen, thats why i stayed far towards the back, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu