• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Wifes Crestie "Chancho"

COWHER

5 Year Member
My wife wanted a little buddy because she was jealous of what Barbossa and I have together lol.. So here is her Creastie that she got in the white planes NY Show

Firstday112507.jpg

firstdaywithjess112507.jpg

PICT1249.jpg

PICT1247.jpg

PICT1248.jpg

PICT1332.jpg

PICT1324.jpg

PICT1316.jpg

PICT1315.jpg

PICT1314.jpg

PICT1312.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
that is her one year anniversary gift it was her moms and when her mom went into labor with my wife the EMT's cut the ring off her finger so I got the stone put into a new setting. so it has sentimental value

playlboi

5 Year Member
is it just me or is that crested gecko just a bit larger than regular cresteds? awesome crested dude

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
That is the biggest one i have ever seen, and its surprising that i can just go right up the wall and everything despite its size.

boygenius

5 Year Member
That's awesome.

How old and big is the gecko?

I can't get mine to calm down to where I can hold it.

It's pissing me off.

COWHER

5 Year Member
boygenius said:
That's awesome.

How old and big is the gecko?

I can't get mine to calm down to where I can hold it.

It's pissing me off.

I dont know how old he is we bought him as a adult and I have never measured him either

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
lol i laugh because i did the exact same thing with my gf. she wanted a buddy because of the bond i have with my tegu so i got her a crestie aswell lol

dorton

5 Year Member
Cool looking little guy.

Hey lexi, the ring caught my eye too, I was like Matt is definately Baller Status.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome. i have never seen that peach colored neck in another crestie. what morph is he?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus