• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Turn ;)

Retic11

5 Year Member
Hey Everyone. My name is Justin and I am a Tattoo Artist in Birmingham, Al. Anyway, as you can tell from my user name I keep Retics. All kinds of Retics. I also have Several Boas and Milknakes. About 6 months out of the year I get the honor of spending time with my Lizard Buddies. I currently have Arg. Black and Whites as well as Reds. I will be posting Several pics of my babies on here as soon as they wake up ;)
You can check out my Tattoo work and a Few of my animals on myspace at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/C_Atrox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.myspace.com/C_Atrox</a><!-- w -->

If there is Anyone here from Alabama I would Love to hear frome you. It is always nice to meet up with locals ;)

Take care guys. It is nice to have people that share my passion around.

Retic11

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. At the moment I only have 2.1 Adult B&W and 1.1 Reds. All adults. Can't wait for the babies to start comming ;)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.