• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tupinambis merianae !!!

cabral

5 Year Member
hy everyone, im introducing my blue tegu or tupinambis merianae

here are some shots i took of him and his terrarium .

i got him 5 days ago and he hant eaten much because hes getting used to my terrarium and i dont want to bother him at least for 3 days more .....

his terrarium is 1.30m long 45cm deep

IMG_5330achicada.JPG

IMG_5331achicadaparaforo.JPG

IMG_5335%20achicada.JPG

IMG_5339achicada.JPG

IMG_5345achicada.JPG

IMG_5348achicada.JPG

plz comment and tell me what do you think about my terrarium , about my tegu and everything,; also if you have any suggestion or recomendation i would like that

thanks

AWD247

5 Year Member
you might wanna just post in your tegus section only, It will show up as a new post to everyone, instead of having multiple posts

Good luck with your new edition

Beasty

5 Year Member
That doesn't look like a Blue tegu at all. It looks to be more likely a red x black and white hybrid.
His house looks very dry as does his skin.
This particular discussion forum is for Extreme Giants.
Either way, if I had to bet money, I'd totally say that is SO not a blue and I hope you didn't pay a lot for it as such.
Get yourself one of those gallon size bug pump sprayer things from the hardware store and fill it with water to spray him down(and his house) at least once a day. That is the best alternative to using a little pump spray bottle and getting carpal tunnel trying to keep humidity up on the lil guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu