• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Tegu is weird!

Savemygrave

Anyone else's Tegu's obsessed with clothing and other material objects? It's pretty funny...

Today was the cushion from a cat bed. She's already tried to take other clothing items and has used a top of mine in her hide.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Savemygrave

My tegu refuses to burrow in any dirt/coconut fiber/etc substrate. She will instead burrow in to my dirty (or clean) laundry baskets. The only natural material she doesn't avoid is the sphagnum in her moist hide. Couch dragon is one of her favorite games.

https://goo.gl/photos/USVSozfeDoZdh4Yt7
Haha funny little things aren't they! She's just hit the terrible ones so I'm hoping she mellows with the clothing stealing soon! It's nice to know it's not just me with an odd gu!

Dee-Dee Idrais

Couldn't find my pijama top the other day lol
IMG_5185.JPG

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My three are fascinated by the holes in my crocs. Immediately noses probe them, and claws attempt to open them. Ever the curious my dragon dogs.

Savemygrave

My three are fascinated by the holes in my crocs. Immediately noses probe them, and claws attempt to open them. Ever the curious my dragon dogs.
At least they're not nipping at your toes with their teeth! I have a girl going through her toddler phase and boy can she be a meanie! Most of the time she's adorable though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980