• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My tegu doesnt like inanimate objects

Dallen33

5 Year Member
I had my tegu out for a little roaming today and he came up next to me and latched onto my keys hanging off my belt....he also went after the cord for my laptop charger but i was able to grab him before he got it. Anyone else experience this?

ashesc212

5 Year Member
I heard that they don't really like shiny, metallic objects. I haven't had problems with my tegu attacking anything other than my cats' tails.

Dallen33

5 Year Member
Haha thats funny. I was just curious...hes only tasted me once but i smelled like food to him so it was completely my fault. He didnt bite hard but it surprised me.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
I heard that they don't really like shiny, metallic objects. I haven't had problems with my tegu attacking anything other than my cats' tails.

Haha its the opposite with me. My tegu just lays there as my cat attacks HIS tail. The only time he gets upset is when she starts pawing at his head, but he's only once reacted aggressively towards it, and all he did was open his mouth and step foward to scare her away. Just one step... didnt even chase her. She was back to it within 2 minutes lol.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Asami LOVES little shiny objects :!: When I first got her she ate a little screw :roll: I was lucky though, she passed it successfully :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus