• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My site

Tux

5 Year Member
I've done a ton of research and the african locust aren't illegal here, I had someone bringing some to me from the UK but...let's just say we aren't exactly going to see things happen that way and leave the expletives out of it lol. I am working on it though. They are a little harder to breed than other insects but well worth it. My prices are actually going to drop a bit not go up, the feeders are getting back on track in numbers, that's part of why I'm taking the time to redo the site, it gives the feeders a lil more time to multiply.

I'm thinking of dropping crickets just because I'm tired of dealing with them and they don't sell all that well, however I'm getting into viper geckos so I will need to keep a small colony on hand. I'm going to be the 1st in Canada to get one of Bobby's extremes so I know the feeling on needing bigger prey items, we need as much variety as we can get. Spencer can I pull you into PM or chat, not enough Canadians show themselves in the online rep world and I need someone I can bounce ideas off from time to time.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Certainly! :) I'd be more then willing to help you out with what ever I can. Thats amazing how your going to get one of Bobby's extremes?! Can you PM on how abouts your getting this done so we don't hijack Kazzy's thread. I've wanted one of Bobby's since I first saw those beasts?! I'm SO excited for you now, you have no idea! :mrgreen:

Thats even better for me then if your prices are planning on going down slightly, gives me another excuse to try and get another tegu! but if you have some way of getting a Extreme then I'm gonna hold out.

You might want to check out this link, I was actually planning on going to try and catch some grasshoppers in my field this summer and try to breed them for the tegus and my beardie. It doesn't give much information but it might help you out.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bearded-dragon-network.com/oldbvd/locusts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bearded-dragon-network.com/o ... custs.html</a><!-- m -->

Spencer

Markie

5 Year Member
Nice work, Kazzy. I like the new site a lot better than the old one! How hard was it to figure everything out on that site? I need to start making a website for my business..

Kazzy

5 Year Member
It was REALLY confusing at first, but once I got the hang of it...yeah...I got the hang of it...lol
Thanks! If you choose to use it, and need any help, let me know!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Where are you hosting your pics?? I can't see them at work so I'm guessing myspace, facebook or some other site they block. I have no problem with photobucket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me