• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Rhino

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some pics I took today...

Attachments

• rhino2.jpg
    rhino2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 2
  • rhino3.jpg
    rhino3.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good and getting big too, is he mowing down whole forests' yet? Lol

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He isn't a huge eater, I put a bowl of food in a day and he will usually finish most if not all of it.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
if you can find it, try sprinkling some bee pollen over his food, its reccomended for uromastyx but i think it works with most herbivores i used it and my rhino liked it and i used it to coax a hatchling beardie to start on his veggies, wouldnt hurt to try it out

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Awsome looking rhino looking good wait till you try Mazuri tortoise chow he'll start eating like a hog,mine goes for the mazuri tortoise chow and rep cal over his greens,so i give him greens on like two days and the rest mazuri chow and rep cal pellets and mine eats like a pig.How old is he and whats his size.But for a rhino thats doesn't eat much he looks great.:)

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Mines alomost 8 months old and 17 and some inches so almost the same size,he looks great.I'll measure mine again to see if he grew anymore.:)
teguboy77 said:
Mines alomost 8 months old and 17 and some inches so almost the same size,he looks great.I'll measure mine again to see if he grew anymore,mine is shedding rite now lol.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
There's not a rhino iguana i dont like there my favorite of iguanas,and i like everybodies on here they do a great job of taking care of them and are pretty smart people like alot of people on this site.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu