• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My rhino louie,then and now!!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Here is my rhino louie when i first got him and now,wow how they grow.He's 13 months old 27 '' born october 2010.Here is louie today after his soak cause i was cleaning his cage.The first picture is when i first got him,the rest are from tonight.

RobK.

teguboy77 said:
Here is my rhino louie when i first got him and now,wow how they grow.He's 13 months old 27 '' born october 2010.Here is louie today after his soak cause i was cleaning his cage.The first picture is when i first got him,the rest are from tonight.

here's mine

scaledrhino-1.jpg

Rony2.jpg

roni14monthsjpg.jpg

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i like the colors on these guy's and i know one thing rhino's love to eat mines a eating machine no bs lol.
RobK. said:
teguboy77 said:

here's mine

scaledrhino-1.jpg

Rony2.jpg

roni14monthsjpg.jpg

I like the color on robk rhino awsome looking.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
What fantastic iggys! I haven't seen too many rhinos so it's always a treat to get a glimpse of one. The both look like great lizards. Do rhino iggys have the same temperament as the greens?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
To be honest with you ive had alot of greens years ago and only owned 4 rhino's and i think each iguana has its own temperment,i had a 3ft green iguana bite me in the face,none of my rhino's did that lol.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
That happened like 14 years ago and he was in breeding mode so it prolly was my fault what are you going to do comes with the territory lol.

RobK.

TeguBuzz said:
Beautiful Rhino, I've been meaning to get one from Crutchfield.

Make sure he ships it with a heat pack if you live where its cold . He told me he would with mine but DID NOT and he came sooo cold i thought hewas dead . He recovered with heat after having a very bad runny nose for two weeks . He shipped mine to me in N.Utah in the winter ( 24 deg when he came ) with no heat packs .:huh::huh:

teguboy77 said:

I just love the rhino Iguanas . they look so cool with horns and IMO have quite the personality. mine is sitting next to me on the arm of the chair and he was very interested in the you tune video of Buddy the rhino and cocking his head back and forth .:)

Maro1

Make sure he ships it with a heat pack if you live where its cold . He told me he would with mine but DID NOT and he came sooo cold i thought hewas dead . He recovered with heat after having a very bad runny nose for two weeks . He shipped mine to me in N.Utah in the winter ( 24 deg when he came ) with no heat packs .:huh::huh:

I have a lewisi coming in next Tuesday and it is supposed to be 27 degrees. Might need two heat packs!

Maro1

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Congrats on the lewis you have coming in,post pictures when you get it.
RobK. said:
TeguBuzz said:
Beautiful Rhino, I've been meaning to get one from Crutchfield.

teguboy77 said:

I just love the rhino Iguanas . they look so cool with horns and IMO have quite the personality. mine is sitting next to me on the arm of the chair and he was very interested in the you tune video of Buddy the rhino and cocking his head back and forth .:)

I've always liked rhino iguanas to there whole rhino look and color i really like,and the personality is neat.I like the cuban iguanas to,my hatchling is doing well starting to eat like a pig like my rhino lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029