• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Poor Tegu has an op tomorrow :(

DaLoaner

nice to hear/see ur gu is doin good so far.im sure ur gu will be doin push-up's in no time, these lizards are strong....quick story.

about a yr ago my gu ate the inside of a petco thermometer, the niddle and hard metal back ground, noticed he was eating for a while,took'em to the vet, x-ray show a round object stuck in his belly...had surgery done on him they removed it(vet said if he wasnt such a large lizard the anesthesia and surgery would alot more difficult)...stiched him back up and has been good ever since. it cost me like $1k-$1300...his dumb a$$ still tries to eat anything i put in his cage,or anything in the room when roaming. so i gotta watch the "baby" all the time....but i dont mind and would pay another grand his he needed it. thats my boy

SmitJester

Eating a thermometer is a new one, but you pay the money for the ones you love, as I'm writing this the little guy is asleep on my lap :) cheers to everyone for the kind messages :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu