• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My New Tegu

TeguZen

This morning he decided he wanted a taste of my finger, tongue a few times then tried to bite, wrong angle, turned his head and tried again, I moved, put my hand in front of him again he tried again actually caught a bit, no skin broke or nothing just a slight pinch. Not sure if that means he is hungry or not, been feeding once a day, trying to do so at around same time each day
Been doing 6 dubias pretty much, then I think just doesn't think number 7 is worth the effort
Think i should offer him another meal each day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This morning he decided he wanted a taste of my finger, tongue a few times then tried to bite, wrong angle, turned his head and tried again, I moved, put my hand in front of him again he tried again actually caught a bit, no skin broke or nothing just a slight pinch. Not sure if that means he is hungry or not, been feeding once a day, trying to do so at around same time each day
Been doing 6 dubias pretty much, then I think just doesn't think number 7 is worth the effort
Think i should offer him another meal each day

wouldn't hurt to.

TeguZen

Can't believe he is eating 6 dubias a day now, and they ain't tiny ones, they are thumbnail size at least

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan