• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My New Tegu, For Real This Time..

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I got my Tegu today, finally!! :-D

Here are some pictures. Can you tell if it is a male or female? And now I need a name. I was thinking Mushu... Do you think Disney has a Copyright over it? :p Anyway, tell me what you think!

On a sad note, I think he might have MBD... It's really not that noticable, but his front legs are a little awkward when he walks. It might be from the slick desk, but I'm not too sure.

100_1240.jpg

100_1237.jpg

Also, sorry my camera sucks.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
Congrats :) they finaly got it right! I think its to small to know if its male or female though. :p

Oh, ok. Well I'm just so excited though! I can't wait to find out, not that it would matter. But I named my iguana Ace, to later find out he was a she :p

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
yeah..where did you get it? i too live in canada and i am having so much trouble finding another tegu. and the one place i did finally find one, wont except my deposit, i sent it a week ago, and he still hasnt accepted yet and when i call he sounds fed up with me. but im so sick of waiting.

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
anyone know of anywhere in canada with tegus besides captive herps, port credit pets and reptile kings ?? im not having any luck at either 3 places

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
Well acutally there is a reptile store about a half an hour drive south from me. He orders me what ever I want, and they are ALWAYS good quality.

Other than that I've had good luck with Kijiji. The only problem is that you can only see pictures and videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029