• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new tegu and other pets...(pics..lots)

kethry

5 Year Member
this is It(no name)
he is around 15in.
if you look close to his head you'll see a bikini but some people says is a dude with sunglasses and he has a cupple face on his back
I LOVE HIM....!
Picture026-1.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

well thats some pics of him any ideas for a good name
oh and some pics are fuzzy sorry it was late last night and i was tired and there are some pic of my other pets

:D
sweetie percy(sugar gliders)
nelle(golden/mix)dog
tasha(german)dog
more to come
HAPPY TURKEYDAY...!
eats lots a food...!

Markie

5 Year Member
Beautiful tegu and VERY cute sugar glider. I want one, but I know how demanding they can be :) Maybe one day..

kethry

5 Year Member
Markie said:
Beautiful tegu and VERY cute sugar glider. I want one, but I know how demanding they can be :) Maybe one day..
sugar gliders are fun to have around but hard to keep you have to spend alot of time and money on them but still cool
they like some of the things tegus do like super/meal worms
fruits/veggies and they all think im there mama
which i am.
:D

kethry

5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
You can have the Sugar Glider...I want the Sheperd. lol
lol sugar gliders are way more fun the tasha she is a boring dog she is 3years but very tame and wont do anything with out her father/owner(jason)she knows tricks like sit and stay but thats is oh and paw kindof
lol

the dogs are the family pets and suggies and tegu are mine.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yea but I've always wanted a Sheperd. Already had a glider and I got tired of her pretty fast...that's more work than the bird and the Tegu's put together...pluss she wasnt very nice. lol

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
I had Gracy and Ashley. Gracy was nice Ashley was a total snob. You couldn't touch her without getting big. They were rescues and both were REALLY shy

kethry

5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
I had Gracy and Ashley. Gracy was nice Ashley was a total snob. You couldn't touch her without getting big. They were rescues and both were REALLY shy
that knidof how my gliders were sweetie was the brat and would bit me my family and anyone eles so then i went into the bathroom with her and just give her treats to let her know i wont hurt her
now she is nice and wont bit if last resort but she crabs alot if i wake her up and at night she barks and barks and barks and never stops olny if i sit next to the cage and pet her and give her some mealies
percy is a calm glider
so ya that it.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan