• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Rose Hair

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I just got this beauty the other day. I split the Emperor Scorpions cage with a piece of thin plexi glass and made that it's home. The Rose is big, and the Emperor is almost as big, and on the second night it wedged its self through a tiny crack at the top and killed and ate my Emperor during the night :( (and the glass was attached very well) Their alot stronger than I thought they were... and soft. But anyway heres some pretty bad pics of it from my phone.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I rescued a pair of pink toes once (i think thats what they are called) But i dont really like spiders..So i adopted them out to a guy who knew what he was doing. Sorry to here about your loss tho!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
no it's cool, I really liked the scorpion but at least I can see the T all the time and it doesn't hide.

DeadIrishD

5 Year Member
cute little thing.

I used to keep T's in fact as many probably do, I started of with a G rosea too, a few years ago I had about 20 before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus