• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new extreme

herpgirl2510

photobucket004.jpg

photobucket019.jpg

photobucket006.jpg

photobucket022.jpg

herpgirl2510

My enclosure is 7.3x3.5x3.

They only use 1/2 for some reason they are always on the hide or buried under it. Tonka spends most days free roaming when I am home.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Didnt the previous owner say he ordered an unrelated pair Only difference is storms black lines on his face are darker and i would say overall storm is darker

herpgirl2510

I can't wait for him to get bigger he just went through a shed today. He is still very shy so he is not eating very much but he still looks fine. Yes the previous owner did order an unrelated pair I have no idea who the parents are. I did not know how many breeding pair Bobby has..

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Idk i think he is a iceXhail baby, if you look though the extreme giants forums theirs a thread with some members tegus from that pair he looks like them

herpgirl2510

He did look like them except the yearling one shown he is very dark. Chevy is shedding for the first time with me. He has a pink hue around his mouth and sides of his face. His coloring looks like a mother of pearl shell. His color is very beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.