• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My New Extreme Hatched!

HeatherN

i had reserved an extreme giant from varnyard earlier in the month, and i was ecstatic to find an email informing me of my new tegu hatching today! :D idk if anyone else reserved one from the same clutch, but I'm pumped! :p

Miles Dad

HeatherN said:
i had reserved an extreme giant from varnyard earlier in the month, and i was ecstatic to find an email informing me of my new tegu hatching today! :D idk if anyone else reserved one from the same clutch, but I'm pumped! :p

Wonder if there are any under sold hatchlings in that clutch????

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congratz...my fave time of the year...seeing all the lil hatchlings...extremes rock!!!

apocalypse910

I have an extreme-giant reserved in the same batch. My husband is having second thoughts though so not sure if I'm going to be able to get my Tegu. I've had a deposit in for over a year - really hoping I can convince him.

Miles Dad

apocalypse910 said:
I have an extreme-giant reserved in the same batch. My husband is having second thoughts though so not sure if I'm going to be able to get my Tegu. I've had a deposit in for over a year - really hoping I can convince him.

Hope it works out for you!!

ragnew

Very cool! I remember getting my email letting me know that Brahm had hatched this time last year! Such an exciting time! Cherish this time with the hatchling hahaha, these babies grow FAST!!! :-D

apocalypse910

HeatherN said:
actually tommy, thats the exact same day i reserved mine! funny. :p
and apocalypse, i really hope you can convince him, especially after over a year of waiting! sooo close!

Thanks- He just gave me the ok! So insanely excited right now.

tommylee22

HeatherN said:
actually tommy, thats the exact same day i reserved mine! funny. :p
and apocalypse, i really hope you can convince him, especially after over a year of waiting! sooo close!

I will be getting my Tegu within the next few weeks as Bobby emailed me to let me know he's hatched. :) So hopefully we all will be getting our babies soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980