• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new children

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
georgio my new rudis chameleon. not my prefered species of chameleon but it was something different. lol
PIC-0138.jpg

PIC-0137.jpg

my new draco volans, they are sweet as can be. hopefully i can keep them alive and get them happy and thriving in captive conditions

PIC-0129.jpg

PIC-0130.jpg

PIC-0136.jpg

PIC-0135.jpg

and some draco volan eggs
PIC-0128.jpg

sorry once again for the shotty camera phone pics

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck. You might want to try flightless fruit flies as feeders. If they take to them you might have better luck getting them in larger quantities and cheaper than ants.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
there are extremely fascinating, i sat and wathched how they interact with eachother and how the just jump and glide around. very cool lil animals

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
thanks i will end up trying to get them adjusted to something but as long as i can get ants and they will eat them, they will get them. so i have 3 now i will try to get more very soon and get them sexed and set up 3-4 trios. and just try diferent things to see what works

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu