• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Ball

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just picked this little guy up today.. im hopeing in a couple of years they will make me some babies!!
DSC02207.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02210.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I dont think they are het for anything... The male i just got is much lighter then my female..it doesnt look that way in the pics tho.. He also has more white on his sides.

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
Dragon_girl said:
i am so jealous every one is getting pets but me *sobs*

I'm not getting any new ones either :(

congrats on the snake. you're brave. i can't deal with snakes. they scare me. haha

There's nothing to be scared of lol. Most are very gentle. I know mine are. I could kiss them right on the nose.

playlboi

5 Year Member
Shaylah said:
Dragon_girl said:
i am so jealous every one is getting pets but me *sobs*

I'm not getting any new ones either :(

congrats on the snake. you're brave. i can't deal with snakes. they scare me. haha

There's nothing to be scared of lol. Most are very gentle. I know mine are. I could kiss them right on the nose.

haha, i'm a grown a** dude, but i still can't do snakes.

it's weird, those are the only reptiles i probably wouldn't touch. that and gators and crocs. everything else is game.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Lex you gotta build a game plan. Like me, you are starting to deeply adore the Python Regius and have a simple obsession (don't try to deny this, I suffer too) with Piebalds. They are in my opinion the single most beautiful snakes in the world. If you wanna get one, you've gotta get your gameplan together and start acting on it. I just bought a 100% Het Pied Male for about 200$ shipped. Breed him to a normal female, and the babies back to dad, and game over, you've got at least one pied. Or, to outbreed even more, sell the Poss Het babies and use the money to buy a 100% Het Female, she breeds the original and you've got a pied/het/normal clutch. I'm just learning the genetics game, but you'll find it's not as bad as it sounds in price, especially considerring the time you have to spend waiting for them to reach maturity. It's very cool and you should invest carefully. I talked to Ron C. on the phone yesterday, and he still has 2 Het males for 125+shipping available. It was 72 dollars overnight shipping from PA to CA, but I'm sure to NY would be cheaper, you get your certificates and the egg he came out of. Get on it, and we might be able to breed our kids out to eachother.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
they are adorable babies 8)
they remind me of mine not that long ago :-D

My female is about 2 months and the male is 4 months..He is bit larger then her..and prettier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.