• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new argentine tegu and his enclosure

herpocrite27

The cage looks great, you did a very nice job. One thing I would watch out for with your MV bulb, you might want to watch mounting it at an angle. The one I have says it reduces the life of the bulb and voids any guarantee.
That being said, enjoy your new gu. They sure grow grow fast, mine is just about eating me out of house and home. The personality on these little guys is amazing. Good luck

herpgirl2510

Thank you I added alt more plants so he would feel secure. LOL thanks I noticed the light was crooked it is alot lower and straight. I think I am going to use a power sun. I don't like having the linear hanging down in the enclosure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu