• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My kinky blue lizard!!

fuzzylogix

very sad, but good news is that i took him to my vet today. looks ok actually even all he's been through. got some meds and as soon as i got him home he took a f/t hopper. good sign that his appetite is returning. i also started a new BOI thread on Ashley here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339333

Murkve

This, and what I have read of her, is reprehensible.

I hope that, wherever she went, she doesn't come back for a long time. They say that "Everything is bigger in Texas." I guess the jerks are as well.

Logie_Bear

That's one of the saddest things I've seen. I can't believe how thin that poor liittle guy is! I am so happy you found him before he was beyond saving, and I really sincerely hope he makes a full recovery. :/

What'd the vet say when he saw Kinky?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu