• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my family

wyattroa

5 Year Member
just wanted to post some pictures up of my family animals

first up fluffy thats not her tongue hanging out of her mouth either
IMG_1923.jpg

Next is gormagon
IMG_1985.jpg

Next is Dozer
IMG_1979.jpg

This is Norm. He never shuts up and does my voice along with my wife perfect. Been dropping the F-BOMB lately for some reason. Also can match any sound made in the house. Makes it hard to know when your food is really done in the oven or microwave
IMG_1991.jpg

Last is Belle on the left and Shelby on the right
IMG_1988.jpg

wyattroa

5 Year Member
thanks for the comments. My wife really does treat me well. She is very hesitant with the tegu and the bird. But loves the bearded. they fall asleep on the couch together every night..lol
robert

wyattroa

5 Year Member
Anthony said:
is the dog on the left , Belle a sheep dog?

yep an old english sheep dog. We are having the hair grow out now since winter is fast approaching. Its funny if you are in the yard running, all of a sudden you will realize your in the middle of the yard..She does a good job herding..lol
robert

Anthony

5 Year Member
i asked because i have a old english sheep dog at my moms house back home where im from.... we also had another one but he passed away about 5 years ago... his personality was awesome and he was huge he was 170 lbs but he wasnt too fat he had a huge frame huge ribs and huge paws , i actually named one of my tegus after him maxzilla.... his name was max.... the one we still have is about 100 lbs his name is curly and he has one blue eye and one black eye.... yes they herd whenever u run lol... ill try to get some pics up if i can... i love sheep dogs in fact i love all dogs

wyattroa

5 Year Member
Anthony said:
i asked because i have a old english sheep dog at my moms house back home where im from.... we also had another one but he passed away about 5 years ago... his personality was awesome and he was huge he was 170 lbs but he wasnt too fat he had a huge frame huge ribs and huge paws , i actually named one of my tegus after him maxzilla.... his name was max.... the one we still have is about 100 lbs his name is curly and he has one blue eye and one black eye.... yes they herd whenever u run lol... ill try to get some pics up if i can... i love sheep dogs in fact i love all dogs

Holy $hit 170pounds. are you sure it was a sheep dog? Ours is a female and weighed in around 55lbs. The biggest i have seen is 100lbs. I would love to see some pics
robert

Anthony

5 Year Member
lol i promise u there 100 percent old english sheep dogs...max would steal food every single chance he got and i mean hed jump on the counter and swallow 6 frozen hot dogs like the wind blows.... we generally did not feed him table food but he would steal it every chance he got other then that he was a good dog and well mannered friendly and playful he just loved to eat lol.... i will get some pics

Anthony

5 Year Member
this is the only pic i have of max on my computer i have tons of regular pics of him though and this pic does his size no justice...

max.jpg

and heres a pic of curly hes still alive and happy hes 100 lbs or so

100.jpg

wyattroa

5 Year Member
people laugh at my dog when she goes swimming. She goes in a huge dog and comes out small from all the hair being pinned to her side form the water..lol

chris allen

5 Year Member
Norm is great. My father used to breed greys. He kept the first egg that hatched, and that became their "pet". His name is Oliver, and he is so smart it is crazy. I think Oliver is getting close to 20 years old now. He will have a whole conversation with himself, after making the noise of the phone ring and answering the phone, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me