• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Blue Boy..

Drumsinthenight

Took a few pics today of my blue boy. some indoors and some out. he is 3 1/2 ft.

Let me know what you think of him.

[attachment=2493][attachment=2494][attachment=2495][attachment=2496][attachment=2497]

Attachments

• # A 5-12 Blue tegu 001_edited-1.jpg
    # A 5-12 Blue tegu 001_edited-1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 19
  • # A 5-12 Blue tegu 004_edited-1.jpg
    # A 5-12 Blue tegu 004_edited-1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 20
  • # A 5-12 Blue tegu 017_edited-1.jpg
    # A 5-12 Blue tegu 017_edited-1.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 18
  • # A 5-12 Blue tegu 057_edited-1.jpg
    # A 5-12 Blue tegu 057_edited-1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 18
  • # A 5-12 Blue tegu 053_edited-1.jpg
    # A 5-12 Blue tegu 053_edited-1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 15

Drumsinthenight

Bubblz Calhoun said:
I love the fact that he's actually showing some nice blue coloring. Any background on him like age and what not?

He is 2 1/2 years old, 3 1/2 ft long. guy I got him from purchase as baby at the Hamburg,Pa. show.

Heard about the blue and the red female from a friend of the guy that owned them. looked at some not so good pics then took a long ride to North Jersey to have a peek at them. we set up a meet at an exit just off the GS parkway,the guy shows up with both in a big fish tank in the back of his pick up. male had been trying to breed the red female in the back of his truck.

Well after I looked at them both I was very anxious to own them and get them home, actually I was almost hyper ventilating and sweaty!

It was a sweet deal.

Now the hunt begins to get some suitable females to breed him to. :)

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
In that case do me a big favor :D,... and be very meticulous. Don't just settle for any Blue, make sure the female has just as much color if not more than yours. Do that, keep us posted and you can put my name on the waiting list.

Txrepgirl is looking for a mate for Venus her AA. She's not willing to sell her and she's looking for a Red/Blue but maybe ya'll can work something out when she sees your boy and the time comes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu