• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my blood

striggs

5 Year Member
here's my luvly girl. she's a sweetheart.
Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol iv been thinking about getting a python.. i owned a boa aacouple months ago but she got stolen!!

striggs

5 Year Member
stolen? how'd that happen? I have a rtb & bal python also. I wanna get a black blood or jungle carpet. I just need more space.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah i was trying to sell her.and the guy i bought her off of owned a pet store..so i put her there for sale..and the guy closed down his store never to be heard from again. so it was kinda stolen..
yeah your blood inspired me to buy a gravid ball python. im excited to get her.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
OK Lexi,you know we need pics and lots of them.When will she be there? :wink:

Brat!
well i havnt desided yet..cause Bobby told me alot of gravid famales are being sold and they are wild caught. so im not sure if im buying it yet.!
snake.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah thats what i liked about her.. i had a choice of her or one with darker paterns..does compair to your blood tho... she is beautiful

dorton

5 Year Member
Its was the devil reincarnate!
It was sold as CBB, but I think it was straight out of the woods.
When I stepped within a few feet of it, it would start popping the sides of the cage trying to get me.
I think they are awesome creatures, and would like to try another.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
They don't get very long right? Just thick as a goddamn paint can. Wonder if the lady would let me get one. Hmm, what are prices like for hatchlings?

striggs

5 Year Member
i've seen a few that have grown to 8 ft. most average about 5-6 ft. & thick than a mutha. hatchlings go for bout$100 & up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.