• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my beardies what you guys think:D

adam1120

my two beardies are offically mine now were my brothers but he didnt end up taking care of them right so handed them over to me for free:D let me now what you guys think:D i now its tegu talk not bearded dragon talk just showing youll guys:D breeding them too when they are ready cant wait to see the babys:D

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • beardies.jpg
    beardies.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Insane color man, they are both absolutely gorgeous. I got to get my self another bearded. I wouldn't house them together though...

Oh and don't worry, even if the forum was called "gator talk" i'd imagine all talk and pictures of your reptiles are welcome. Thanks got sharing.

adam1120

there not together i have them separate i just put them together together when im in the room or cleaning the cage and when i do she always jumps on him and they lay together i think they miss each other lol, you need to see him in person his colors are a millions times better in person i got soo lucky with him lol:D and my hypo has been turning a real lime green shes a looker:D

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
adam1120 said:
there not together i have them separate i just put them together together when im in the room or cleaning the cage and when i do she always jumps on him and they lay together i think they miss each other lol, you need to see him in person his colors are a millions times better in person i got soo lucky with him lol:D and my hypo has been turning a real lime green shes a looker:D

Oh okay cool. They are both from bloodbank right? Checking out the site now and i'm really leaning towards another bearded, yours are just mouthwatering :D lol...Really something else.

adam1120

nope i got my hypo from bloodbank but the leatherback we got from a local store they got him for us we actually orded two but they have us him very beauitful and a " red italian leather back" they said but wasnt and it had parasites and i had to nurse it bak to help for like 4 months and alot of money took really long but worth it i have a soft spot for reptiles:D but hes gone now we gave him to my sis as a pet not a breeder or anything:D

and thank you too very much there my babys:D

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice beardies! I frequently check out bloodbanks site, gorgeous dragons! Glad to see they're doing well for you!

adam1120

thank you guys:D yes very well they eat a ton plus 5 lol:D can you help me do youll now how the babys will be if i breed them? i tried bearded dragon forums.com but i dont think alot of people get on as much as tegutalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu