• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My aussies are delayed

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Iv been tracking my shipment and i guess it hasnt even made it out of CA yet. it says "Delay beyond our control " but that was like at 9:50 last night..and my tracker hasnt been updated again, which is weird. :(

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
their not going to make it, from CA to NY you might as well get on the phone with the seller right now and start the arrangements for two more or you money back.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
their not going to make it, from CA to NY you might as well get on the phone with the seller right now and start the arrangements for two more or you money back.

Tact is a careful consideration of one's current situation and surroundings, and acting accordingly.

For example, with respect to interpersonal relationships, tact is a careful consideration of the feelings and values of another so as to create harmonious relationships with a reduced potential for conflict or offense.

Tact is a form of interpersonal diplomacy. Tact is the ability to induce change or communicate hurtful information without offending through the use of consideration, compassion, kindness, and reason.

For example, choosing an appropriate joke to entertain a small audience requires tact. Contrarily, a tactless joke is likely to make an audience angry or uncomfortable.

Respect is an assumption of good faith and competence in another person or in the whole of oneself. Depth of integrity, trust, complementary moral values, and skill are necessary components.[1]

Respect adds general reliability to social interactions. It enables people to work together in a complimentary fashion, instead of each person having to understand or even agree with each other every time. Respect is very important to communities because it helps people get along with other people.[1]

COWHER

5 Year Member
ok guys this is the second post i have gone into today that one makes a comment to be rude or not and the other has given a lecture on why the first guy is an :moon2 .... so let end it. Bobby reads all he can and handles the situations If he does not read everything he has a staff of moderators and admins who will handle situations.. drew if you feel the need to explain proper etiquette please do it in a pm and avoid getting the posts off topic..Find a Happy place!!! Find a Happy place!!!(dumb and dumber quote)

Lexi I hope It all turns out ok and they make it alive ;)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah i called Fedex and told them to send it back to reptile depot. and they said they could not do that sense it was being shipped out of CA as we spoke. So i called Reptile depot and they said to wait for them to come and they call them so they know whats going on. I dont get my money back on the over night shipping because reptile depot does not give back shipping. which is pretty sh**y if you ask me. i hope the little guys are ok..Steve at reptile depot has been great to me tho..He told me they put heat packs in with the lizards and they should last 48 hours.

dorton

5 Year Member
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I hope all goes well, keep us updated. I'm sure tomorrow wont come fast enough for you.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Lexi, keep the faith. I had 35 anoles shipped up from Florida late last week. They were delayed for an extra day in Ohio where the temps were below freezing. They were also packed with 40 hour heat packs. When they finally arrived on Saturday afternoon and we unpacked them there wasn't a DOA in the bunch! Aussies are hardy little critters and I'm betting they will be fine.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man that is always not fun when they have delays. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, if they are just a day late, they should be fine.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah only a day late so far! thank you so much guys! im hopeing all goes well!

COWHER

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=942">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=942</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980