• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Amazon Tree Boa

dorton

5 Year Member
Woo Hoo, I have been looking at this little guy for a couple of months at my Fav Pet shop, and decided today it needed to come home with me.

Here are the pics.
atb011208.jpg

atb011208b.jpg

atb011208a.jpg

atb011208c.jpg

What an evil little creature :twisted:
I love him!

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Nice ATB I always wanted a tree boa/python I'm going to assume that handling is always "fun" :lol: . I've seen some docile ATB's so if you put the time in you could calm him down (if he isn't already). About how big is he/she? it looks to be good sized. Good luck with an awesome animal.

dorton

5 Year Member
maddogg9019 said:
Nice ATB I always wanted a tree boa/python I'm going to assume that handling is always "fun" :lol: . I've seen some docile ATB's so if you put the time in you could calm him down (if he isn't already). About how big is he/she? it looks to be good sized. Good luck with an awesome animal.

Its tame like a chainsaw! :jes

Nah, its not too bad, just expect to be bitten and all is well.
It looks pretty small until it unwinds. Its proabably 3.5-4ft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.