• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MUST SEE: Strange burmese python morphs

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
These are some odd looking burms I've found on the net, but yet these guys are awesome
fader20burmese20python1nh4.jpg

leopard20burmese1sz5.jpg

seltsam1eq3.jpg

60830lucy55b15d1jw7.jpg

koepytiger1el8.jpg

and a pic of me with Henry Piorun's (a1pythons) Kitty, the 17' burmese python :shock:
n76358449748050877011ul4.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I dont think i could handle a 17foot snake like that, 10foot maybee but 17 is a bit redicules, i thought anacondas were the largest snakes.

nat

5 Year Member
I think Henry's burms were used in "snakes on a plane" though I could be wrong. famous snake celebrity! lol

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i've seen a lot of snake celebritys, i've seen Sam's albino burm that was used in NIght at the Museaum, a couple vipers and pythons from Snakes on a Plane, and Henry's snake might be one of them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.