• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

More than 1,000 species discovered in Mekong

ashesc212

5 Year Member
How neat! I want that snake in the picture heehee. That huge spider leaves a lot to be desired though....*chills*

ashesc212

5 Year Member
*Shudders* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am going to have nightmares now. That was deeply disturbing...to find one in your sleeping bag...oh man, I would have died on the spot. :shock:

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I honestly hope that these reptiles do NOT make it into the import market for pets. I feel this way because 1. I'm drunk and 2. I just think that if importers start up, we(enthusiasts), will destroy the population of these new species.

What do you think? Am I being rational?

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
lol camel spiders have been availible for a while now. they sell them at my local reptile shows like candy. but i personally would not want one. never got into the spider thing exept when i ended up getting a bunch of tarantulas by accident so i just fed thed off to my monitors as big fiesty treats.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Articles like this really tell you how little we still know about whats out there, and the species that get destroyed everyday with us NOT even discovering them yet :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu