• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

More cool pics.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some more cool pictures:

Attachments

• Imagen10.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • 2755328210_d51a0d56c0.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • Tquadriineatus.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
From what I read (and this was a few months back so I might have forgotten some of the specifics) the T. quadriineatus has only been studied by 6 known specimens. The one picture you shared Bobby was from the journal entry I was reading. I would sure love to know if they found more.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There needs to be more work done on this species, most of the work so far had to do with the effect of the leather trade, and really nothing at all on locals or studies on them as a species.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
More cool pics.

Attachments

• 3081706173_b1c7a79a87.jpg
  • 2175937336_40e76e9de8.jpg
  • 2537722082_b45dccff7a.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
that red is gorgeous! and i love the defence posture of that last black and white. :roon

The red one is actually covered in red clay if you look close, that is a BnW I think, it is just covered in the red soil from digging.

Thanks guys, I am glad you like them. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
oops i guess i just wasnt paying close attention :oops:

Not at all, I thought the same thing when I first seen it, it does look like he likes digging though.

hoosier

5 Year Member
when i looked back i noticed more of the black and white. its just covered ny the red clay. sill a neat pic though lol
By theway Bobby: where do you find these pictures?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do searches; I search Tegu, Tegus, Teiu, Teju, Lagarto Overo, and Tupinambis. That usually pulls up some pretty cool stuff.

hoosier

5 Year Member
i did a search and found this neat lookin one. its on carpet but i thought it looked cool so i figured id post it.
BXK32456_teiu800.jpg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
Wow, the pic with the cat is pretty cool. Do wild cats pray on tegus?

I can't see why they wouldn't if the tegu is still small. I personally though can't picture the cat in that photo though trying to screw around with a pissed off adult tegu.

Great picture Bobby! Keep them coming :)

Spencer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus