• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

more blues ?

got10

Doe's anyone have any knowledge or info about the shipment of b/w tegus that had blue tegus mixed in the group? I would like to get ANY info on if they where farmed wc or what?This was supposedly sent to the UK. And any info of what importer exported them, because there might be a new group to get fresh blood from.

chriswizz

5 Year Member
got10 said:
Doe's anyone have any knowledge or info about the shipment of b/w tegus that had blue tegus mixed in the group? I would like to get ANY info on if they where farmed wc or what?This was supposedly sent to the UK. And any info of what importer exported them, because there might be a new group to get fresh blood from.
sean u.k is the one to talk to on the reptile forum, he braught most in i think, all i know is that they came from brazil, they were shipped to germany, then distributed around europe, with some where around 20 making it to the u.k, so if youve got one your very lucky. i braught 2 which were sold to me as black & whites, so dont know were the confusion started, im afraid thats all i know hope it helps, mine are chipped but not had them red yet, so could be some breeder info on them i dont know.

AB's

chriswizz said:
got10 said:
sean u.k is the one to talk to on the reptile forum, he braught most in i think, all i know is that they came from brazil, they were shipped to germany, then distributed around europe, with some where around 20 making it to the u.k, so if youve got one your very lucky. i braught 2 which were sold to me as black & whites, so dont know were the confusion started, im afraid thats all i know hope it helps, mine are chipped but not had them red yet, so could be some breeder info on them i dont know.

I'm I the UK and got blue which was sold as a BW last year around October I think, I was told they were captive breed in the UK though.... I got them from Reptacular who now sell advertised blue tegus.

Hope this helps.

got10

AB's said:
chriswizz said:
got10 said:

I'm I the UK and got blue which was sold as a BW last year around October I think, I was told they were captive breed in the UK though.... I got them from Reptacular who now sell advertised blue tegus.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980