• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

mood swings?

jondancer

does anyone ever fully trust your tegu one day and then the next fear for being shredded? my female was crazy as a hatchling but has tamed down real nice, now i just moved her to a much larger cage that will be her adult cage and she is mean. its only been a few days in her new cage, seems to love the cage but hates me now. what gives?
thanks

iiLOVExTEGUS

I don't have any idea since I've have only had 1 arginten and he was still a baby when I had to get rid of him an now I own a baby columbian :( but I honestly think its about terroritory

Teg

Teg's the same, just moved him to a new enclosure - 7x3ft and he's being a real git !! He seems to be much wilder !? It just might take some time for them to settle in ..

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Let them settle in for a week or so after moving to a larger enclosure. Just offer food, fresh water and spot clean. It is normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff