• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Monster Radio

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yeah I can't wait. i'm doing my homework for this one. I plan on trying to get this topic covered. The show will be long enough for every one to have their say. I have some of the same feeling you do. But I also have some different views. But I think we will all learn something from this next show.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
OK guys tonight is show night. We have a great show lined up. I have a special guest that hasn't been mentioned. This person is one of the founders of our hobby we like so much. He is a Florida resident that breeds several different species. I can't wait to hear his views on the Albino Lizards. He is a breeder of Albino Iguanas and several other Albino species. I can't wait to see how the show goes.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
OK guys tonight is show night. We have a great show lined up. I have a special guest that hasn't been mentioned. This person is one of the founders of our hobby we like so much. He is a Florida resident that breeds several different species. I can't wait to hear his views on the Albino Lizards. He is a breeder of Albino Iguanas and several other Albino species. I can't wait to see how the show goes.

I bet I can guess, would his name be T.C.? And will he be honest about them due to him using these albinos for profit/personal gain? I think not, you know it is all about the money. ;) I will be there to hear the goings on, but I have heard his story before, it is 110% bunk.

I would also like to ask about the severe inbreeding it takes to create them, or even albino water monitors or for that matter, all of the so called Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??morphsÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã? created where Billy works, and at T.C.s place. Yes, inbreeding is the whole deal there, breeding siblings is a way of life there. That pretty much tells the story about where their heart is, it is in their billfold. Morals are out the window, all that matters in the end is the money they stand to gain.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I agree with you Bobby. That is all the Albinos in all the species it shows up in. Money has ruined the real hobby that we got started in.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tux said:
So hows this all line up, are we not all starting at 8?

Yea, that sounds like the way we need to do it, everyone needs to be on at the same time.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
We will all be on it at one time or another. This is gonna be a great show. If you have trouble pulling it up online. You can call and listen to it. 646 - 595 - 2605 . This will let you listen without being online. All are welcome to hear how this thing turns out. Boy I can wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me