• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Monster Radio Goes Redneck

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Well this Saturday's show will be all Redneck. I'm hosting the show alone. So come on out and enjoy the show. If your from the south and want to talk about what your doing with your reptiles. Call in and we'll talk about it. This show is for all the southerners. So all you on this side of the Mason Dixon line. Call in and show your support for the southern reptile breeders.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
North or South really doesn't matter. You know me. You nortthern Boys are always welcome to visit. Everyone is Welcome to the show. Every listener is priceless when it comes to the shows. You know if we'll put Tux on we'll pretty much work with anyone. LOL J/K Tux. We need some epole with different views and reptiles to call in and participate. We want to cover all aspects of Reptile Keeping. My main goal is to bring hobbiest and small time breeders together to share their stories and methods of doing things. It's pretty much a talk forum. You can say what you want at times when typing is just out of the question. It gives you an easier way to get the message across. I know people get nervous when it comes to calling in. I get nervous every time it's show time. That goes away and then things get going . Once you do it . You'll want to do it again. Pretty soon it gets fun and your on your way. I have to say I enjoy each show very much. I would love to have all of you join us. I've kept over 50 different species of reptile. So I am open to all topics. This show is all mine. I will discuss any topic brought up.

Tux

5 Year Member
Dang right, they let me stand on my soapbox so anyone must be welcome! I'll be popping in as usual though I missed a couple shows and had to listen to the recordings. I get nervous when I call in but it goes away once I'm talking. Heck if they let redneck host a show by himself you really know it's wide open for anyone to call :p

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Here is the link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MonsterRadio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MonsterRadio</a><!-- m -->
There is also a live chat. During the show. We interact with the people on the chat too. So everyone can get involved with the show. In some manner. I can't say that the show is child friendly. But it doesn't get too out of hand. I'm not saying your a child either. But you might want your parents to listen to the show. To make sure they don't mind. It's not anuthing bad really. But we do use words that some parents might not want their kids to hear. This show is kinda everywhere with topics and stuff. I just don't want parents getting mad. My kids listen to it. But my kids live around me too. So I mean it's all in how your parents are. I'm not gonna lie. I would love to have you. I just don't want parents mad. Let's just say the show isn't censored. So just make sure your parents don't get mad. I know your a teenager and all. I can't say I'm the best influence on the young people though. With all honesty I say this. I just want to be up front and open. The show is fun and we enjoy ourselves. We welcome anyone to come out. But I can't say that the show is good for everyone. The listeners have to decide that for themselves. Your a smart young man. I want to see you grow up to be a smart old man. But people like me sometimes aren't good for that. I try not to go way off base. But I am what I am. A lot of people on the net Criticize me . I am to an extent Over The Top. But just like my favorite singer Ozzy. I DON'T WANT TO STOP!!!! LOL We would love to have you join in . I just gotta be upfront before you do. I can't do what I do and lie about it. I tell the truth and sometimes when questions about me are ask. The truth ain't always good. But I enjoy my life and When I got out of this world. I want people to remember that . Though I did the things I did. I loved this Hobby and the people who make it great.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow! you wrote a lot lol. i dont think my parents will have a problem. is it just some cursing and stuff? i hear that kind of stuff all the time.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
LOL Yeah I did. Yeah pretty much. You know but I'm open to all subjects. Sometimes people ask questions about your favorite alcohol. But nothing really bad. But some people are different. Just want to make sure. The show went well tonight. Tux was on and he done a great job as usual. We would bew glad to have you join in. I hope to have Prehistoric Pets on next week. I also want to get some lizard breeders on. So anyone that breeds lizards of any kind are welcome to contact me about a special show topic .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu