• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Midgard

TheTeguGurl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMThslQGfWI Newest video of midgard taking a bath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3vmBbiGQC8:heart:

Teg

He is an amazing Tegu, you must be very proud of him !? Was he hissing/blowing at the beginning of the video ?
I must confess though i wouldn't have my fingers that close and so often to Teg's nose !! lol
He must be super tame, you must of put a lot of loving care and effort into his upbringing ! Well done you ! Keep the videos coming - Thanks

Teg

I tried putting Teg in the bath and he totally freaked out, his hart was pounding and he was scratching and sliding on the sides trying to get out !! He was only in for about 20 seconds, boy was he glad to see my hand then !! lol He's only been into a small tub of water on his own terms months ago ! I try my best with baths but he can pong from time to time !! lol :-/

TheTeguGurl

Thank you guys :D I agree he is in spring mode and needs one

[attachment=6650] I love this pic of him...

Attachments

• DSCF5710.JPG
    DSCF5710.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 14

TheTeguGurl

TegusRawsome80 said:
Are you at all concerned about his weight? He looks a bit on the chunky side.
No I am not concerned. He goes to a great herp vet every 6 mos. He is only fed every 3rd day and gets plenty of roam time. And he has a great diet.

[attachment=6653] Midgard wants to go back to bed :D

Attachments

• DSCF6168.JPG
    DSCF6168.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029