• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MegaRay

RobK.

My 100 watt burned out yesterday . tried calling them and they tell you you e-mail them AND GIVE YOU A VOICE RECORDING LECTURING YOU ON NOT FILLING THIER VOICE BOX . I have not recived my june 7th ordered or recieved a refund either . BEST BULBS OR NOT, ( ???? ) THIER CUSTOMER SREVICE IS BAD AND THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN . If i have to pay on cent to return this bulb , i will not bother . I am not sure i will reiceve a new one after paying the frieght .

adam1120

try powersun mine is doin great best bulb i have had but then again havent got a megaray:D i see thats there customer service sucks so i wont even bother losing my money. i rather go with the 55 dollar powersun:D unless they get thete stuff together but doubt it.

RobK.

I have tried every number on their site and get a recording telling me to e-mail them . when i e-mail them it tells me to go back to their site . Like i said , they still owe me $$$ from a old order and i have tried to get a real person to cancel it and get a refund BUT have got no where . I left a voice message even though they ask not to . all i care about now is getting my money for the other order . If i send them the bad bulb back and pay freight i don't expect to get anything back and be out the freight $$ .:huh:
adam1120 said:
try powersun mine is doin great best bulb i have had but then again havent got a megaray:D i see thats there customer service sucks so i wont even bother losing my money. i rather go with the 55 dollar powersun:D unless they get thete stuff together but doubt it.

same here , i am done messing with them . By the time you pay freight its about the same price as the powersun from Pets mart . And i am not so sure they are any better . ?????

http://www.herpcenter.com/habitat-lighting/34072-does-anyone-have-experience-newer-zoo-med-powersun-160w-mvb-2.html

http://www.herpcenter.com/habitat-lighting/34072-does-anyone-have-experience-newer-zoo-med-powersun-160w-mvb-2.html

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rob, I'm not sure if any reptile shows are in your area, but if so you can get powersuns for $40-45 there.

RobK.

saw this on mega rays web "Currently on Back Order , New and Improved Mega-Ray® bulbs available soon!' so there was a problem with the old ones ??

They have still not called me back or e-mail me on my order for June 7th . i have tried calling , e-mailing and leaving message on their site , and nothing . I will send my bad bulb back but that it , no more money is going to them . They leave you all these phone numbers on their site , but i have yet to get someone to answered or returned my call , and i have tried at least 10 time in the last month .

got10

RobK. said:
My 100 watt burned out yesterday . tried calling them and they tell you you e-mail them AND GIVE YOU A VOICE RECORDING LECTURING YOU ON NOT FILLING THIER VOICE BOX . I have not recived my june 7th ordered or recieved a refund either . BEST BULBS OR NOT, ( ???? ) THIER CUSTOMER SREVICE IS BAD AND THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN . If i have to pay on cent to return this bulb , i will not bother . I am not sure i will reiceve a new one after paying the frieght .

contact westron.com or monstergardens.net for more bulbs

RobK.

got10 said:
RobK. said:
My 100 watt burned out yesterday . tried calling them and they tell you you e-mail them AND GIVE YOU A VOICE RECORDING LECTURING YOU ON NOT FILLING THEIR VOICE BOX . I have not received my june 7th ordered or received a refund either . BEST BULBS OR NOT, ( ???? ) THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD AND THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN . If i have to pay on cent to return this bulb , i will not bother . I am not sure i will receive a new one after paying the freight .

contact westron.com or monstergardens.net for more bulbs

thanks . i don't want to deal with ReptileUV any more .

can't get monstergardens.net to work . i get their home page but nothing loads under products .

adam1120

theres cureuv.com they got good bulbs there i havent order from there but they got got great service and there uvb bulb if does what they say probly the best bulb and last a long time for a good price.

herpgirl2510

I have stayed away from mega ray because all the negative things I have heard about there customer service. Rob sorry you are having a bad experience I would e ticked off as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980